All Bunnings stores in Metropolitan Melbourne are now open for all customers. Check your local store's trading hours.
Our stores will be busier than usual during this time, so we thank customers in advance for their patience.
Customers can continue to order products online and have them delivered to their home through Click & Deliver or by choosing our contactless Drive & Collect service where products are collected from the nearest store car park and placed into the car by our team members.
All of our stores in Victoria offer contactless Drive & Collect, except for Werribee, Lilydale, East Pakenham, Brunswick and Fairfield.
Our stores in regional Victoria are open to customers.
We are continuing to adapt our business in line with government advice, and we thank our amazing team for all their hard work in keeping customers supplied with the things they need.
Safe for our Victorian customers and team members
Shopping with us should always be easy and safe.
Our absolute priority has always been the health, safety and wellbeing of our team, customers and suppliers. We will continue to maintain strict and disciplined safety standards and have enhanced measures in place for some time in line with the latest advice from the Victorian Government.
We’ve made a lot of changes to our stores to ensure the safety of our team and customers including the following:
- Monitoring and limiting customers in store and in busier aisles
- Increased cleaning of counters, trolleys and baskets throughout the day and a deep clean of each store using disinfectants at least daily
- Providing team members and customers with hand sanitiser and team members with gloves
- Requiring team members and customers to wear fitted face masks in store
- Implemented physical distancing measures, including taping floors to mark 1.5m, moving stock on pallets around to open-up space, trestle tables in front of service areas to create more distance
- Encouraging customers to use Tap and Pay where possible
- Acrylic register guards installed in all stores
The wearing of fitted face masks is now a condition of entry to all our Victorian stores, unless you are exempt. If you don’t have a mask, they are on sale at the entry to our stores.
If you are at all unwell, we ask that you please stay home and seek medical assistance. You can still shop with us online and we can arrange delivery for you.
To make your shopping more efficient we recommend that you plan ahead. We have introduced the Bunnings Product Finder App* to help you find what you need more quickly and easily in-store.
We also provide a number of contactless shopping options with online shopping, Click & Deliver and Drive & Collect.
Our commitment to customers extends beyond our stores with access to specialist product and project advice on our website, including information to keep you active in mind and body.